Sunday, September 23, 2012

Rosco's first blog


Rosco as a puppy



Hi folks,

My name is a Rosco. I am a young golden retriever who, like most goldens, absolutely loves people. I love pets, praise, and like any dog I love COOKIES!

With the help of my pet dad, I am going to blog from a dogs-eyes-view on a variety of canine related topics to give you an idea what things are like from a dog’s point of view.

If you have welcomed a canine companion into your home then I am sure you will find my blogs at the very least entertaining if not educational.

I want to help my fellow canine comrads by sharing:
  • healthy and more importantly easy doggy recipes,
  • fun games that I love to play,
  • heart-felt stories,
  • helpful advice for common problems, and
  • my favourite videos and photos..
My goal is to help you enrich the life of your dog one cookie, walk, trick and treat at a time...

Thanks for reading.

Chow,

- Rosco

P.S. if you read this far you deserve to see my “I LOVE YOU” video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your comments and recommendations for other dog blogs. Thanks for reading!